Lowcountry Autism Foundation
WholeheARTed + OM Program Coordinator
LAF is looking for an enthusiastic leader to coordinate WholeheARTed + OM, our art and yoga fusion program. The Program Coordinator reports directly to the Executive Director.
You will be responsible for planning and organizing all aspects of the program as well as carry out important operational duties. Ideal candidate has experience working with children with Autism and their families, is organized, detail-oriented, has excellent time management skills and is comfortable working with diverse populations. If you have further skills in program development, volunteer coordination, take initiative, work well independently and enjoy being a part of a collaborative team we would like to meet you. Knowledge and experience with yoga and art based education is a plus.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective management of WholeheARTed + OM according to the organization’s standards.
· Plan and coordinate program frequency, space and volunteers.
· Attend all program sessions. Evening and weekend hours required.
· Support planning and development of program curriculum.
· Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions.
· Manage program communication with LAF team, families served and volunteers.
· Create and manage program marketing and sign up.
· Manage all program related paperwork and materials.
· Keep Executive Director informed with detailed and accurate reports.
· Interface with families via email, phone and in-person contacts.
· Support growth and program development
· Attend meetings and trainings as required
· Bachelors degree or equivalent business experience
· Knowledge of program management and development procedures
· Excellent time-management and organizational skills
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
· Self-motivation and the ability to work independently, while meeting all deadlines
· Ability to work with diverse multi-disciplinary teams
· Tech savvy, proficiency working within multiple online databases and social media channels
· Reliable transportation and ability to travel to program sites throughout the SC Lowcountry
· Attend program sessions on evenings and weekends.
· Master’s degree in Art Therapy, Board Certification by the Art Therapy Credentials Board
· Master’s degree in Social Work, Special Education, Counseling or related field
· Certified Yoga Instructor or Kidding Around Yoga Instructor
Salary and Benefits:
· Flexible hours with ability to do some work remotely
· Salary: $24,000
· Insurance is currently not provided or available
· This position is part-time